Eagle Awards Application
Please complete the application below and provide the following by June 1:
- Resume, including
- Involvement with ASBO International, ASBO affiliates, and other associations.
- Professional credentials, including degrees held and dates received.
- Demonstration of continuing education coursework.
- List of published projects and presentations given on topics pertaining to the school business profession.
- Biography providing additional personal information that was not included in the other materials (200–300 words).
- One-page letter of reference from the applicant’s supervisor addressing the candidate’s character and professional ability.
- Answers to the following questions (200–300 words each):
- What is your most significant professional achievement and how has it enhanced your school district or the profession?
- Describe some unique aspects or responsibilities of your position that you would share with your community to build a greater understanding of the school business profession.
Nominating a Colleague?
Please work directly with the nominee to provide comprehensive information to complete the application.
*Indicates required field